2 oz pear infused gin
1 oz lemon
1/2 oz simple syrup (1:1)
2 oz cold seltzer
- Combine gin, lemon, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour 2 oz of cold seltzer into the bottom of a Collins glass.
- Double strain cocktail over the seltzer. Fill glass with ice and garnish with a lemon peel.
Pear Infused Gin
4-5 pears, sliced (preferably red or bosc pears)
1 cup London Dry Gin
- Fill a sealable container with sliced pears and cover with gin. Store chilled for 4 days, shaking the container once per day.
- When infusion tastes clearly of pears, strain out solids and discard, running the infusion through a coffee filter if needed.