2 oz Reposado Tequila
1/2 oz Green Chartreuse
1/2 oz Amontillado Sherry
3/4 oz Lime
3/4 oz Cantaloupe Syrup
Squirt Citrus Soda
- Rim a glass half way with Tajin spice mixture. Set aside.
- Combine tequila, chartreuse, sherry, syrup, and lime in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well, about 30 seconds.
- Strain over one large ice cube in spice rimmed glass. Top with desired amount of citrus soda and stir to combine.
1 cup Water
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Cantaloupe, cubed
- Cut 1 cup of fresh cantaloupe into cubes. Set aside.
- Bring water to a rolling boil over medium-high heat. Slowly stir sugar into hot water until dissolved.
- Add cantaloupe to syrup. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool completely.
- Add syrup with cantaloupe to a sealable container and store in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove syrup from container and strain. Discard solids and return syrup to an airtight container. Store chilled for up to 2 weeks.